OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY AND PROTECTION OF YOUR DATA
Tejon Ranch Company places great importance on the security of all personal identifiable information associated with our customers and/or visitors to our websites. The Tejon Ranch websites are operated by the Tejon Ranch Company Inc. (“Tejon Ranch,” “we” or “us”) or third-party vendors.
This Privacy Statement applies to the Tejon Ranch websites and describes how we collect, use, disclose and otherwise process Personal Information in the context of the Tejon Ranch websites. By using the Tejon Ranch websites, you consent to the data practices described in this Privacy Statement.
WE WILL NOT SHARE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU UNLESS REQUIRED BY LAW
We will not sell your name to a third-party for the purpose of their advertising to you.
DATA COLLECTED THROUGH YOUR INTERACTION WITH US
When you visit Tejon Ranch Company websites, we obtain personal information that you knowingly disclose to us. Your personal data will be collected mostly by electronic means and for the purposes of registration, allowing you to use the services offered on the site (for example, processing your orders and other steps necessary to do so, including operations related to administrative and fiscal obligations, and sending newsletters, when requested), and for improving the services offered. At any stage you can ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can opt in to receiving any marketing communications from us.
WHAT IS A COOKIE AND WHAT IS IT USED FOR?
A cookie is a small text file that a website can store on your computer or mobile device to help keep track of different things, such as whether you want to stay logged in to a website, or your preferences within a website.
In order to continuously improve the services and content on castelli-cycling.com, we use Google Analytics cookies to analyze your use of our site and to create statistics on site usage. This helps us improve your overall experience on our site. The information we collect is anonymous, and we cannot link data collected through cookies with other information about you.
WHAT DATA IS BEING COLLECTED?
A visit to Tejon Ranch’s websites results in data being sent from your browser to a server. This data makes it possible to optimize our services and improve your experience on our website. This data can include the following:
– IP address
– Date and time of visit
– Browser (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari etc.)
– Geographical location
– Interactions (clicks or impressions)
HOW CAN I MANAGE MY COOKIES?
Most web browsers (Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari etc.) are configured to automatically accept cookies. However, most web browsers allow some control of most cookies through the browser settings, including the disabling and deleting of cookies at any time. To manage your browser cookies, visit the appropriate support page for your browser:
– Google Chrome
– Mozilla Firefox
– Microsoft Internet Explorer
– Google Analytics cookies of my visits
– To find out more about cookies
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
Marketing Communications. If you receive marketing or promotional communications from us, you may unsubscribe at any time by following the instructions contained within the message that we send. If you have a Tejon Ranch account, you may unsubscribe from one or more categories of communications by logging in to your Tejon Ranch account and de-selecting those categories of communications that you no longer wish to receive. You may also opt-out from receiving marketing or promotional communications from us by sending us an email to privacyrequests@TejonRanch.com or by writing to us at the address given at the end of this Privacy Statement. When you opt-out of receiving marketing or promotional communications from us, please allow up to 45 days for the opt-out request to be processed.
If your e-mail address has changed and you would like to continue to receive communications from us, you will need to sign-up again for the communications you wish to receive on the Tejon Ranch website with your new e-mail address.
California residents have the following rights:
- The right to request information about personal information that we have collected about that customer in the twelve months preceding the customer’s request (including the categories of information collected, the source of that information, the business purpose of that collection, the categories of third parties with whom that information is shared, and the specific pieces of personal information collected about that particular customer);
- The right to receive requested information in a readily usable format if provided electronically;
- The right to request that we delete any personal information about the consumer that we have collected (although we may be entitled to retain some information for certain purposes);
- The right to opt-out of “sales” of personal information to third parties, if applicable; and
- The right to freely exercise your rights without being denied goods or services.
We cannot respond to your request to access or delete information unless we are able to both verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you and/or your household. If you have an account on our website, we will verify your identity by having you log in to your account. If you do not have an account on our website, we will attempt to verify your request by asking you to provide identifying information that we will match to information in our files. We will only use information you provide in your request for the purpose of verifying your identity or authority to make the request. You can also designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf. Your agent will need to provide a Power of Attorney authorizing the agent to act on your behalf, or will need to complete the same verification procedures that would be required for a request submitted by you directly, and provide information that allows us to verify your authorization.
We may deny deletion requests in whole or in part as permitted or required by applicable law. We do not charge a different price or rate or provide a different level or quality of goods or services based on your exercising your CCPA rights. We do not sell personal information.
You may request a copy of that disclosure by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling (866) 871-8811.
Sources of Personal Information We Share
- Information that you provide to us: We collect personal information that you provide to us when you set up an account with us, use our Services, or communicate with us.
- Information collected through technology: When you visit our Sites or Apps (or when you use any of our Services) we may collect certain information about your location, usage, computer or device through technology such as cookies. We may collect geolocation in the Applications for the purpose of enabling location-based Services.
Categories and Types of Personal Information We Share
- Commercial information
- Internet/electronic activity
- Inferences (such as consumer preferences)
We may share your name, contact information including telephone number, email address, or postal address, information about the products and services we provide to you, information about your preferences including marketing preferences, information collected through your internet-based activity.
Business Purpose for Sharing Personal Information
- Provide you offers of related products and services
- For personalized marketing purposes
- To fulfill your request when you use the services to sign up for or purchase a product or service from a partner company.
- To comply with all applicable laws, regulations and rules, and requests of law enforcement, regulatory and other governmental agencies.
Categories of Third Parties with Whom Personal Information is Shared for their Own Business Purpose
- Internet Service Providers
- Data analytics providers
- Government entities and agencies, law enforcement and regulators,
- Operating systems and Platforms